Neuroglee Therapeutics Pte. Ltd. is a private limited company incorporated in Singapore. Neuroglee and its affiliates (collectively referred to as “Neuroglee” “us“, “we” or “our“) We harness the power of software to build evidence-based, precision digital therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases. By combining best-in-class cognitive rehabilitation strategies and machine learning approaches, our digital therapeutic and monitoring tools empower patients, families and clinicians by helping to preserve cognition and independence.
1. What information do we collect about you?
If you visit our Sites, we may collect information that personally identifies you, including your name, telephone number, and email address (“personal data“) from you, only if you provide us with such information.
We will indicate if the collection and provision of certain categories of personal data is mandatory. For any such categories, we may not be able to provide you with the services on our Sites if you do not provide us with the required information.
Please see below for more details on the types of personal data that we may collect from you.
When you visit our Sites
When you create an account to apply for a job position
If you are a job candidate, you create an account to apply for a position, we may collect the personal data (as permitted under local law). This includes:
- Your contact information like name, email address, postal address, and phone number;
- Your resume including education information and job experience;
- Your race, ethnicity, gender, if you choose to provide it; and
- Any other information in your application that you choose to share with us (e.g. hobbies, etc.)
When you contact us for help
Whenever you contact Neuroglee for help, we collect your name and email address along with additional information you provide in your request so that we can provide you with the requested assistance.
2. How we use your personal data
You consent to Neuroglee collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the following purposes:
- responding to, handling, and processing your queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback;
- subject to your consent, sending you notifications and to inform you about new features, products or services we think you would be interested in. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at the email address provided below or follow the steps to unsubscribe which are presented in communications you receive from us;
- data and logs are used in research to understand and improve the Neuroglee Sites; to troubleshoot the Neuroglee Sites; to detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity; and to protect the security or integrity of the Neuroglee Sites;
- disclosing or transferring your personal data to other entities within the Neuroglee group of companies to allow them to provide you with the services that you have requested;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
3. Retention of your personal data
We will only retain your personal data until it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which your personal data was collected and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
4. Access to your personal data
We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal data accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant and not misleading. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to access the personal data that we hold about you, correct any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data or to request that your personal data be deleted. We will use reasonable endeavours to provide a complete list of your personal data, correct or delete your personal data within a reasonable period of receipt of your request. In relation to any request for access to any personal data, we reserve the right to charge a nominal fee for the processing of this request in accordance with applicable local legislation.
Deletion of your account with us will not automatically delete the personal data held about you. If you would like to request that we delete all personal data together with the deletion of your account, please contact us at email@example.com. Our ability to comply with your deletion request is subject to any applicable legal or other requirement to maintain certain records of your personal data. In that regard, please note that the deletion of your personal data from our database may result in us not being able to provide you with some services on our Sites.
5. Neuroglee’s policies for children
6. Storage and security of your personal data
Due to the nature of the internet, we do not provide any guarantee or warranty regarding the security of your personal data during transmission to or storage by us and you acknowledge that you disclose your personal data to us at your own risk. Please contact us immediately if you become aware or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorized use of your personal data in connection with the Neuroglee Sites.
The personal data you provide to us will be transferred to and stored with a cloud service provider with servers that are located in various jurisdictions. In addition, some of our affiliates to which your personal data may be disclosed or transferred under Section 2 above may be located outside your home jurisdiction. Some of these countries may not have the same or substantially similar privacy laws than those of your home jurisdiction. In those circumstances, Neuroglee will ensure that recipients in those countries will provide you with a standard of protection that is at least comparable to the protection of your home jurisdiction.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of the Sites may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on by visiting this link.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest, or Google Ads settings.
The Sites do not respond to Do Not Track signals because we do not track our users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we believe that you should have a choice regarding interest-based ads served by our partners, which is why we outline the options available to you above.
9. Other Apps